9 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Your new employer is an innovative, well-established Food Service company based in Cork City. They are a creative, rapidly expanding company with an exciting, dynamic team. This is a large, Irish company, expanding into the international market, with excellent opportunity for career growth and progression and you are their new Account Manager.
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Build key customer relationships to support the company’s long term and short-term plan.
- As the Account Manager you will be managing existing client accounts while creating new client relationships both nationally and internationally.
- Partner with other company departments to share information and expand new and existing customer accounts.
- Create new product concepts while building and maintaining external relationships and exceeding sales.
- Co-ordination and supervision of sales process from beginning to end including procurement, operations and supply chain.
- Develop regular progress reports for the company stakeholders.
What Skills You Need:
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a similar role (FMCG/Food industry essential)
- Proven negotiation process skills relating to price increases and business plans
- Excellent customer relationship management and negotiation skills
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
- Strong finance ability
- Ability to multitask, communicate effectively and work well within a team
- Previous experience in SAP beneficial
What’s on Offer
- Extremely good salary package
- Mon – Fri
- Fully onsite based in Cork
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Meadhbh de Barra at email@example.com. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.