Account Manager - FMCG
€50,000 - 60,000
6 days ago
Sales Account Manager - FMCG/Food
About your New Employer
Working with a Cork based Food company looking to recruit an Account Manager to be part of their growing team and deal with new and existing customers nationally and internationally
About your New Job.
• Build a partnerships with customers
• Manage existing portfolio of clients and generate new business for both International and National Accounts.
• Liaise with all other departments to ensure the develop of the customers account.
• Build relationships, present new product ideas, whilst exceeding sales
• Generate progress reports for customers and directors.
• Co-ordination of sales process from start to finish with managing the relationship between procurement, development, technical, operations, and supply chain.
• Develop a thorough understanding of all products
What Skills You Need:
• 3-4 years’ + experience in the FMCG/Food industry.
• Sales negotiation experience within FMCG or food
• Proven ability to build solid customer relationships to drive successful outcomes.
• Strong commercial and financial acumen.
Whats on Offer:
• Salary DOE 50k -60k, Bonus
• Full time Permanent role
• Parking on site
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere