Pre Sales Engineer – SAAS
About your New Employer
Working with a growing company who drive engagement of higher education sites globally. My client is looking to recruit a Pre Sales Engineer that will be responsible for generating qualified leads and managing a sales process.
The role involves consulting with potential customers, to help them understand and see the benefits of the companys products and solutions. You will help to drive the pre-sales process in this area, positioning to both business and technical users through presentations, demos and online interactive workshops.
Essentially, we are looking for a web techie with great presentation and demo skills, who can really listen, identify opportunities for our customers, capture customer requirements and articulate solutions, to ensure their clients are leaders in digital engagement.
About your New Job.
• Provide technical expertise to the sales team, potential customers, and partners throughout the sales cycle
• Confidently present and demonstrate the companys software, in person and remotely, positioning to non-technical business-focused and highly technical audiences
• Build, customize, and manage demo and evaluation environments to meet the specific requirements
• Help potential clients evaluate our software platforms through trials.
• Contribute to the bid and proposal preparation process
• Attend, present at and represent the company at trade shows and conferences
What Skills You Need:
• Previous in-depth experience working in web development within the Higher Education space is essential
• Excellent knowledge and experience of web development and digital marketing practices, processes, tools and standards.
• Excellent and engaging presentation skills with strong capability to demonstrate technical solutions
• Ability to travel internationally as required
Whats on Offer:
Generous Salary package 65k-90k
30 days AL
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.