My client is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team.
About Your New Employer
My client is Ireland's leading Company Secretarial and Corporate Services Practice. They are a 'one-stop-shop' for people looking to start or grow their business. They are a dynamic organisation and have recently been recognised as one of the leading small businesses in Ireland by being a National Winner and representing Ireland in the European Business Awards and being nominated as a finalist in the 2019 SFA Small Business Awards. They are currently seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join our fantastic team, in response to continued growth in our business.
About your Job as a Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the marketing function of the Company Group and working with the leadership team in setting strategy and goals that promote company growth, sustainable profit and success for our people in their commitment to supporting clients.
- You willbe involved with end-to-end execution of marketing projects and campaigns with focus on driving revenue, engagement, lead generation and ROI.
- You will develop and execute marketing plans and strategy across all departments on budget and on time.
- You will eanagement of key marketing channels including SEO, paid search, social media advertising, e-marketing and newsletters.
- You will constantly be looking to optimise the funnel making incremental changes.
- You will Report and analyse activity results of all marketing channels with a strong focus on generating actionable insights.
- You Will support content creation and promotion including the creation of blog content, case studies, videos, white papers, and email sequences.
- You will Focus on monitoring and improving the performance of all activities with a keen eye for detail.
What you need:
- Third level qualification in a relevant area or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid marketing executive experience in a professional services environment
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent IT skills and social media savvy.
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Possess a creative flair for all marketing communications
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Shannon howe on 014744659
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple of social media related jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.