About your New Employer:
A growing global company who drive engagement of higher education sites is looking to recruit a Sales Executive, that will be responsible for generating qualified leads and managing a sales process.
This role will involve making contact and generating leads and converting them to opportunities.
This role is ideal for someone who has previous sales experience, an eye for detail and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About your New Job:
- Contribute to the company’s Sales & Marketing strategy
- Owning the sales process
- Manage pipeline and forecasting accordingly
- Identify potential targets in the higher education market
- Build and update potential target contact lists and coordinate all leads with appropriate team members and/or third parties
- Create and update reports on progress against targets
- Plan effective sales campaigns and target new business sales
- Contact potential clients by telephone, email and online social networking tools to identify opportunities
- Arrange and participate in telephone conference calls and demos with potential clients and partners
- Maintain regular contact with key influencers and build relationships with potential clients
- Inbound and outbound calling/e-mailing to and from potential customers
- Maintain all data within CRM system
- Assist with Sales & Marketing events
What Skills/Experience You Need:
- 4 years experience in an inside sales/lead generation role
- Diploma/Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record in successful lead generation and managing a sales process
Whats On Offer:
- Salary DOE starting at €40k
- Uncapped commission
- Remote working
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.