About Your New Employer
My client, a global health care company that formulates a range of innovative medicines through its prescription, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products is now hiring a Project Engineer for a 12-month defined term contract.
They use the power of leading-edge science to save and improve people's lives worldwide.
Operating out of 6 locations in Ireland they promote a diverse and collaborative culture within their business.
About Your New Job
- Support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with key project stakeholders.
- Assisting in the execution of projects & providing guidance to ensure compliance to all relevant standards/codes and specifications associated.
- Assessment of sub-contract and supplier tender returns for technical compliance with design intent specifications.
- Familiarization with project scheduling within the confines of an operating plant.
- Change management is a critical process to be understood and controlled.
- Ensure works are installed in accordance with project specifications and change control procedures.
What Skills You Need
- BEng Level 8 in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Chemical or Process Engineering or relevant experience in similar roles.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Mechanical, Process or Utility Systems.
- Experience with engineering project management tools as well as financial management skills.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Experience in liaising with automation teams/systems would be desirable.
What’s on Offer
- Full-time – 39 hours
- 12-month defined term contract
- 25 days annual leave
- Hourly & weekly paid.
- For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan Tully on email@example.com.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.