About Your New Employer
- Our client deals with the world's most innovative companies, delivering leading electronic products such as chips, boards and systems.
- Your new employer works in some of the most dynamic markets such as consumer, hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive and health.
- You will be making an impact on world technology
About Your New Role
- You will be responsible for creating UVM-SV Scoreboards for sophisticated protocols like Ethernet, CXL, and storage
- Development of Functional Coverage as part of Metric Driven Verification Environments.
- You will develop SystemVerilog Assertions for use in Formal and Simulation Environments.
- Working closely with design engineers to troubleshoot complicated test scenarios.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics, or a related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in microelectronics/EDA industry
- Experience of Verilog RTL Design essential
- Experience of Metric Driven Verification (MDV) essential
- Excellent oral and written English essential
- Experience of Front-end design tools covering LINT, Synthesis, CDC Analysis preferred
What's On Offer
- Annual Bonus
- Full Healthcare Package
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021-4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.