About Your New Employer:
A well-established food retail store east of Macroom are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team.
This is ideal for someone who is enthusiastic, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and wants to develop their career in grocery retail.
About Your New Job:
- Providing top quality customer service
- Maintaining excellent shop floor presentation and merchandising
- Managing and training store team to achieve goals and targets
- Ordering and stock management
- Ensuring store is fully compliant with health and safety procedures
- Completing relevant paperwork and admin duties
The skills/experience needed:
- Minimum 2 years management experience in grocery retail
- Fully HACCP trained
- Demonstrate a desire to grow and undertake additional responsibility
What’s On offer:
- Salary DOE starting at €35k
- Full time perm role
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.