About Your New Employer:
Due to continued expansion in their Irish Sales Operations, a leading supplier of equipment & engineering solutions for several industries are looking for a Sales Product Specialist.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing accounts aswell as developing new business.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, results driven individual. You must be a strong team player and have excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
This role is perfect for a highly motivated sales orientated person with a desire to be part of a growing team.
About Your New Job:
- Responsible for growing sales across the Irish market based on products assigned
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers
- Hit targets and deadlines as set out by company
- Work as a team with product specialists & with supporting internal team to ensure top quality service is delivered to customers
- Provide technical support to customers and present range of products
- Identify trends and develop new product opportunities to increase company market share
- Work on the buying and marketing strategy development with internal teams
- Deliver customer trade shows and product events
- Become technically proficient on company products through internal training programs & factory visits as necessary
The Skills/Experience Needed:
- Previous experience in a technical sales and business development role selling to related industries
- Experience in handling full sales cycles from lead generation to closing
- Experience in account management and developing customer relationships with decision makers at all levels
- Excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills with commercial focus
- Industry experience with process equipment
- Qualification in a technical field is an advantage
- Full clean drivers license
What’s On Offer?
- Salary DOE starting at €40k but open to negotiate for experience
- Bonus up to 10% based on performance targets
- Health Insurance after 12 months
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.