About your new employer :
A Project Management consultancy serving clients who carry out building projects, are currently seeking a number of Project Managers to join and develop their career in this exciting and dynamic area.
The successful candidate will be a consultant on projects involving building and refurbing educational premises in Cork, Kerry and Limerick.
The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, people management and be a organised and motivated individual.
About your new job :
- Development of Policies, Procedures and Management information system.
- Chairing and minuting team meetings.
- Applying Legal Regulations, Policies and Guidance.
- Applying Financial control systems, Accounts, Budgets and Estimates.
- Preparing Reports to senior management.
- Overseeing initiatives in sustainable energy.
- Oversee asset management.
- Procurement of design team and contractors.
- Monitoring the design & construction of major & minor capital work projects.
- Quality assurance systems, training, and Development programs.
The skills and experience needed :
- Construction industry qualification (level 7 or equivalent).
- 5 years + post grad experience.
- Project management experience.
- Computer skills.
- People management skills.
What is on offer :
- Salary €65,000.
- Full time perm role.
- Training and progression on offer.
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Scott Byrne - 086 7718430 or 021 2359143.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.