About Your New Employer:
- Your new employer are a Multinational Tech company with a base of Operations in Cork City
- Your new employer are a progressive company providing excellent beenefits including flexible and remote working if required
- Your new employer are in the early stage of a long term growth trajectory, with excellent opportunity for career growth and progression
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Build key partnerships across Sales, Operations, & Finance teams to understand drivers, trends and opportunities and to share insights and recommendations.
- Manage the operating expenses of up to 3 divisions of the business in Cork.
- Create and improve financial models to support business decisions.
- Partner with Operations and cross functional team to managecosting and inventory
- Deliver weekly air freight reporting.
- Maintain and improve upon key business metrics and develop regular reporting to share with stakeholders
What Skills You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a finance field
- 3 years experience ina Finance or Data Analyst function with knowledge of Finance
- Experience and interest in the FP&A Function
- Proficiency with Excel, Oracle, Tableau or Anaplan an advantage
What’s on Offer
- Salary of €50,000 per annum
- Remote Working (Requirement to go to office for meetings if requested ad hoc)
- Flexible Working
- 20% Bonus
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Pension - Company contributes 1.5 times what you contribute
- Paid Tuition
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Denis Cremin at email@example.com. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.