About Your New Employer
Finance Manager role with an Irish SME based in Citywest.
About Your New Job
- Manager to an on-site team of five people, it will be your responsibility to carry out daily, weekly and monthly accounting tasks and lead continuous improvement in processes.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and ancillary Board reports.
- Lead annual audit process with external auditors.
- Preparation of annual Budget, and periodic forecasts.
- Monthly Payroll for circa 90 employees.
What You Need
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €65k + benefits
- Hands on role with direct contact with senior leadership team.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.