Social Media Specialist
Do you have 3 years’ experience in maintaining and building Social Media platforms, would you be interested in Working closely with influencers in Ireland UK and Europe, managing the resulting influencer marketing activity for successful and actively growing company. This is the job for you!
About your new employer:
- Over 70 years in business
- Trusted reputation as a specialist in the production of quality interior products
- They are proud to be a brand of choice for customers in Ireland and are continually growing their customer base in Ireland, the UK and other European markets.
About Your New Job
My client is now looking to recruit a Social Media Executive to join their Marketing Team to help drive brand awareness and customer engagement across all digital platforms in all markets. The ideal candidate will be commercially astute and passionate about social media marketing. They will be a creative and energetic person with a keen interest in the retail environment and have a flair for interior design. This full-time permanent position will be based out of their Head Office in Santry, Dublin.
- As a Social Media Executive you will Increase brand awareness and build customer engagement across all markets via digital and social media platforms
- As aSocial Media Executive you willDevelopment of forward content calendars to strategically engage our chosen target audiences and promote trade shows, product launches and other key initiatives
- As aSocial Media Executive you will Creation of all social media content across the domestic and European markets – utilising both existing imagery and videos and proactively producing new content and copywriting
- As aSocial Media Executive you will Work closely with influencers and manage the resulting influencer marketing activity
What Skills You Need:
- A relevant sales/ marketing/ digital marketing qualification.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar social media role.
- Fluent in English, with Italian or French language skills a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with a proven ability to engage customers through their creative writing
- Excellent customer focused people skills essential
What’s on Offer
- Earn up to 40k
- Hybrid working
- 20 days annual leave, onsite parking, employee assistance programme, pension, staff discount and more
- Please email your CV to email@example.com and we can arrange a call
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.