About Your New Employer
Multinational IT company with a Cork location specialising in the design & manufacture of technology products.
About Your New Job
- Law Enforcement Compliance Legal Specialist job.
- Supporting the Law & Privacy Enforcement Compliance function.
- Processing requests received from law enforcement agencies.
- Retrieving appropriate information and responding with appropriate pre-prepared response templates.
- Searching a specified internal system to source the correct information.
- Record & repot on all requests & responses.
- Responding to queries from worldwide excluding the US.
What Skills You Need
- Strong IT proficiency with the ability to work across multiple databases at once.
- A background in Law/Law qualification would be a benefit but not essential.
- Excellent GDPR knowledge.
- Observe high levels of data accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Fluent English, with Japanese/Mandarin.
What's on Offer?
- 6 Month contract.
- Monday - Friday position.
- Hybrid work setup - 3 days onsite 2 remote.
- €17.60 p/h
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7136.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.