Sales Support Eng. – Mechanical/Electrical
About Your New Employer:
Due to continued expansion, a leading supplier of equipment & engineering solutions for several industries are looking for a Sales Support Engineer for their Cork site.
The successful individual will be learning about a Product range from our portfolio, identifying customer requirement, and selecting offer from their product range/quoting customer appropriately.
The ideal candidate must have technical and commercial aptitude with willingness to learn. You must be a highly motivated, excellent communicator with high attention to detail, and can work independently aswell as be a team player.
About Your New Job:
• Responsible for pre- and post-sales customer assistance
• Evaluate & compile technical and commercial quotations to customers
• To provide accurate and timely technical/commercial support and advice to existing & prospective customers in the Irish & UK market.
• Assisting and advising customers to resolve any technical issues or queries relating to the prevailing product range
• Need to meet deadlines and work towards set Team and departmental targets.
• Adhere to companies Quality, and Health & Safety procedures
The Skills/Experience Needed:
• A third level degree in Engineering, or related field is an advantage
• Previous experience in account management and customer satisfaction
• Proven track record in achieving targets and deadlines while providing top quality service and accuracy
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work with businesses, and people from engineering to executive level staff
• High quality admin & IT skills, including proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & ERP systems
What’s On Offer?
• Salary DOE starting at €32k + Bonus up to 10% based on performance targets
• Health Insurance after 12 months
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.