About Your New Employer
One of Irelands most successful refrigeration and air conditioning companies is looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team and help them grow their business. The company has been growing over the past thirty years, providing HVAC solutions into the commercial, hospitality and industrial sectors.
The role will see you managing a portfolio of existing customer to grow accounts spending. You will also be responsible for prospecting, pitching, and securing of new clients, offering them the wide variety of HVAC solutions on offer. If you have a background selling to service managers or facilities managers, this job would be a perfect fit for you.
The role is offering a generous package of €55,000 - €65,000 along with a 25% bonus, a company car and more.
About Your New Job
- Identify, pitch and secure new clients for the businesses book of business
- Conduct customer needs analysis and offer HVAC solutions tailored to their specific needs
- Manage and grow the spending of a portfolio of existing accounts
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to set targets and design sales proposals
- Conduct site surveys to identify equipment requirements of customers
What Skills You Need
- 4 years’ experience selling into service or facilities managers
- Driver’s license
What’s on offer
- €55,000 - €65,000 base salary
- 20% bonus
- Company car & Fuel card
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Matthew Walsh on +353 1 4744 655.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.