Account Manager – Document Creation Software SaaS - Dutch Software sales jobs
Are you ready to step up from SDR/ BDR or even Account Executive to a full sales cycle role? Come join our client here, US Based SaaS for document creation
Base 46 - 54k DOE + Commission (50% paid on pipeline generation)
About Your New Employer – Document Creation Software (Doc SaaS)
- Document lifecycle software, all-in-one tool for contracts
- Founded in 2006, Over 1k employees in US, India, UK, Australia, Vietnam & Ireland
- Be a part of a small, close knit team in a global organisation
About Your New Job as an Account Manager x 3 positions – BENELUX (Dutch Software sales job - Dublin Hybrid)
- This is a full sales cycle role in which you will prospect clients on the Benelux markets, close deals and manage accounts
- The full sales cycle account manager is responsible for generating pipeline within their own market, you will also have SDR’s feeding leads in to you for companies in the Netherlands, Belgium & Luxemburg
- You will use a mix of traditional business development methods and a more modern approach using LinkedIn and scraping information online as well as attending online events across Benelux regions
- You will pitch to key decision makers across SMB & mid-market as well as some enterprise clients
What Skills You Need for this Account Manager job Ireland (SaaS Sales) Dutch speaking
- At least one years experience in a full sales cycle job or lead generation/ business development
- Previous experience selling or using document software
- Native level Dutch
What’s on Offer in this Software Account Manager job for Benelux region
- Base salary between 46 – 54k
- OTE Roughly 90k, Commission paid on close deals as well as pipeline generation
- Opportunity to work in a close knit team part of a global operation
What’s Next to apply for this software sales job?
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicky Ussher on +353 1 4744 689.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.