Senior R&D Engineer
About Your New Employer
The most powerful hopes can be simple, ordinary. The father of a Type 1 diabetic who worries constantly about his son’s blood sugar spiking when he’s at a friend’s house. A woman whose irregular heartbeat may be a sign of concern, not joy. Far too many people struggle profoundly to do things we should all be able to take for granted. Your new employer's resolve to improve every single life fuels their desire to make an extraordinary impact as the leader in healthcare technology.
About Your New Job as a Senior R&D Engineer
- Design and develop new medical devices from initial concept phase through design freeze, verification and validation and finally into commercialization phase
- Provide coaching/guidance to less experienced team members
- Work from basic clinical needs through opportunity assessment and device concept to prototype
- Effectively represent the company while interacting with physicians to distil their needs into product requirements and concepts
- Participate in technical innovation across the department.
What Skills You Need:
- Level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline with minimum 5 years relevant direct engineering experience within medical device environment.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Medical device product development experience required.
- Technical experience in DOE, Six Sigma, DFM etc.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Emma Ward on +353 91 455307 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.