Engineering Maintenance Manager
About Your New Employer
Company is based in over 155+ countries, been present in Ireland since 1999
Technologies are used to treat nearly 40 medical conditions
Their therapies improve the lives of more than 2 people ever second
About Your New Job
- Manage the response to changing operations priorities through effective schedule and resource management
- Responsible for ensuring work is carried out under GMP conditions, in line with site & corporate procedures and in a safe working environment
- Monitor and evaluate actual performance versus plan and determine improvements to drive enhanced performance and department effectiveness
What Skills You Need
- Level 8 Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Science
- 7+ years of Direct Engineering/Manufacturing relevant experience
- Proven ability to deliver technical projects on time
- Ability to deal multiple priorities, while adopting an organized approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Experience in automation and robotics is desirable
Proficient in Drawings (SolidWorks) desirable
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary & Flexible Benefits Package
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicola Walsh on +353 91 455304 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.