The primary purpose of this role is to perform the broking role for a portfolio of clients and provide a superior level of client service.
- Perform the Broking Role for their portfolio of Clients dealing with Renewals and all mid-term alterations and queries
- Achieve best client service in an efficient and friendly manner ensuring that all client deadlines are met
- Achieve an appreciation of each client's business and culture
- Support and find opportunities to enable growth of the existing client accounts
- Provide an efficient, professional and friendly claims service to nominated clients
- Foster beneficial insurer relationships
- Follow company procedures for Renewals and New business
- Maintain Company and regulatorystandards/requirements including compliance
- Participate in project work
- CIP qualified
- Business related degree
- Previous experience working for an insurer or broker.
- Strong client advocate
- Desire to take early responsibility
- Passion for learning about and understanding the insurance industry
- Good IT skills including a high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suit
- Good interpersonal, organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail in completion of all tasks
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.