Accounts Assistant| €36,000 |North Dublin
About your New Employer
- Privately owned company
- Based in North Dublin
About your New Job:
- Accounts payable – processing supplier invoices using our accounts payable software, following up on approvals, timely payment runs, reconciliation of supplier statements and accounts
- Bank – posting bank transactions and bank reconciliations. Credit card expense transaction management and posting to Sage.
- Revenue & funding – assisting in the invoicing process and application of public funding to invoicing and reconciliation of public funding receipts.
- Management Accounts – assisting management accountant with monthly management accounts and reporting requirements and reconciliations.
- Involvement in process improvement and automation, building a finance platform to support an expanding organisation.
What Skills You Need:
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- ATI/ACCA qualification highly desirable
What’s on offer:
- Paying up to €36,000 on salary
- Studies compensated
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or call me, Anna Hore on 014744626
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.