About Your New Employer
- An established provider of automated handling systems.
- A company with a strong international presence in highly regulated industries.
- An organisation delivering cutting edge robotic solutions.
About Your New Job
- Supervising all engineering personnel.
- Managing the orientation, training, task assignment and evaluation of commissioning engineers.
- Managing project cost and reporting accordingly to executive management.
- Reporting project progress to external and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinating parts and materials deliveries.
- Maintaining contact with customers through regular meetings.
What Skills You Need
- For this Project Manager job, you will 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, with a background in a highly regulated manufacturing environment being advantageous.
- You will also have a relevant third level qualification, and ideally knowledge of automation/robotics.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent career opportunity to work on a high value project with cutting edge robotic equipment.
- Strong compensation package.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Project Manager job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.