About Your New Employer
- World leading Biopharma company recognised as Irelands Best Place to Work
- You will be based in a state-of-the-art facility supporting exciting expansions
- Extremely diverse Biologics and Pharmaceutical product line
About Your New Job
- As the Global Trackwise Lab Supervisor you will lead and provide motivation to the team and take appropriate corrective action on individual/team performance where required.
- As part of this diverse and inclusive team, you will share your knowledge and actively participate in the training and certification of new employees.
- We believe in collaboration so in this role, you will partner with TA and take an active role in the recruitment of team members.
- You will update TMS and take appropriate action where an individual’s attendance / timekeeping is below the expected standard.
- In this role you will ensure that all aspects of the area of responsibility are fully staffed and that any constraints are managed appropriately.
- You will also ensure all activities are completed in line with regulatory (QA and EHS) and corporate requirements.
- Provide required investigation timelines to support product release and the Global stability program and Global Metrics
- You will attend Departmental and APEX meetings; Safety Gembas, Green Team Meetings
- You will review and approve local and corporate documents.
- Work directly with other Laboratory Supervisors to ensure that all testing is completed as required for Laboratory Investigations
- You will facilitate movement of personnel among testing teams to ensure that the collective testing schedules are achieved.
- The Global Trackwise Supervisor will work in conjunction with the laboratory trainer to ensure that sufficient technicians are proficient in the necessary product assays.
What Skills You Need
- You will have a relevant third level qualification (Degree Level or master’s Preferable).
- Proven track record in direct people management
- Scientific qualification in relevant discipline
- Ability to articulate clearly when dealing with external bodies
What’s on Offer
- Permanent opportunity with world leading Biopharma organisation
- Annual Bonus
- Share options
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ryan Malone on +353 86 771 8408
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.