INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER- DAILY RATE CONTRACT - DUBLIN/ HYBRID
Our Financial Services Client is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team for an initial 6 Month Daily Rate Contract Role.
Hybrid working available but the candidate must be based in Ireland and willing to travel to the office Monthly in Dublin.
What you will be doing
- Lead multi-functional, complex projects including intake, scope development, schedule and planning, using both Agile and Waterfall method
- Ensure that the projects under your management are delivered on-time and within budget
- Use and execute appropriate controls to manage any changes in the project scope, schedule and costs they arise
- Develop high level and detail schedule for project implementation
- Proactively determine and resolve issues
- Plan, schedule and supervise project deliverables, goals and milestones
- Recognize opportunities for improvement and take initiative to implement changes
- Develop and maintain project level status and reporting to stakeholders and management
- Report and escalate to your manager and management any issues as they arise
- Manage and build good working relationships with the client and all stakeholders engaged
What skills you need
- Min 5 years experience
- Experience managing Infrastructure projects
- Commercial awareness and an ability to contribute to the financial success of a project and the company
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client facing and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated teammate with solid time management & organization skills; ability to handle multiple and often changing priorities
- Prince2 / PMP/ Scrum would be a plus
What’s on Offer
- A 6 Month Daily Rate Contract Role
- Negotiable Daily Rates
- Hybrid Working Available
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on +353 1 4744600.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.