About Your New Employer
One of the leading providers of medical service support across the globe is looking for a Country Manager to join their team and manager their business in Ireland. The company provides 24-hour support to hospitals and medical professionals all over the world, offering them a service unlike any other on the market.
Working with key third party stakeholders in the Irish medical field is a key aspect of this job, so having a background in influencing key opinion leaders within the field will be vital for your success in this position. The role will see you executing the development strategies of the business, meeting and pitching to senior management across Ireland and developing a network of connections with key stakeholder in the industry.
This senior level medical sales position is supported with a generous renumeration package including €120,000 - €140,000, a 20% bonus and much more.
About Your New Job
- Execute the companies go to market strategy
- Developing and maintaining a network of connections with key opinion leaders in the industry
- Working across the various teams within the business to provide commercial support to customers
- Preparing and delivering client presentations and quotations
- Generating new leads and securing sales in line with agreed sales and growth targets
What Skills You Need
- Ability to build relationships with and influence senior stakeholders in the Irish medical field
- Four years’ experience HSE senior sales experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Existing network of connections with HSE management contacts
What’s on offer
- €120,000 - €150,000 base salary
- 20% bonus
- Hybrid work model
- Travel Expenses
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Matthew Walsh on +353 1 4744 655.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.