My client, a global asset management organisation is seeking an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) Operations Specialist for a permanent position based Dublin, hybrid working. You will address various queries from stakeholders such as ETF Issuers, Portfolio Managers, Third party Vendors.
- Assist the onboarding team with fund launches, cross currency exchange listings, account opening, index data feed setup etc.
- Become familiar with daily PCF reporting process
- Respond to stakeholder queries relating to the composition of daily PCF and NAV file publications
- Reconcile ETF create / redeem orders to AP confirms and monitor timely settlement
- Work with third party vendors on optimizing downstream reporting for ETF stakeholders
Requirements for the role
- 3 to 5 years experience in either ETF Servicing, Client Operations or Fund Accounting
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
Competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a well-established and progressive company that focuses on training, career development and a supportive team.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.