Junior Accounts Assistant | €28,000 |South Dublin
About your New Employer
- Hospitality Group
- Based in South Dublin
About your New Job:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet.
- Control of the cash & banking function through the maintenance of the daily income audit, monitoring of the cash handling procedures throughout the property and providing training where appropriate, managing petty cash & ordering and maintaining appropriate cash levels
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Safeguard the assets with particular emphasis on the maintenance of sound internal control systems.
What Skills You Need:
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
What’s on offer:
- Paying up to €28,000 on salary
- Excellent benefits
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or call me, Anna Hore on 014744626
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.