Sales Performance Director – Remote
About Your New Employer:
A world-renowned travel exchange company are looking for a Sales Performance Director to join their team in Ireland.
This is an exciting new role, that is remote however, requires flexibility as global travel is involved.
The successful candidate will analyse data, plan sales strategies, and develop programs to increase sales and team performance.
This role is for a self-starting individual who is also a team player and thinks outside the box. You must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be an organised multi-tasker.
About Your New Role:
• Design and develop employee engagement and incentive strategies aligned with business strategies to increase sales and team performance
• Translate business strategies and priorities into active campaigns and practices
• Oversee the management of the global engagement budget, conducting effective cost analysis
• Provide insights on company’s sales performance, including underlying trends, key drivers etc. across all locations
• Get employee feedback on sales engagement activities and develop action plans with relevant stakeholders
• Identify and leverage new and existing technology and tools for performance management
• Represent sales practice management requirements for recruitment and onboarding, address key retention risk areas and implement mitigation strategies to reduce turnover
• Act as an advocate for team and provide proactive advice on strategies & tactics including escalating gaps, requirements etc.
The Skills/Experience Needed:
• Degree in economics, data, or business-related field
• Experience in a similar role ideally in an international organisation
• 5 years minimum experience leading a large ops team with a track record in driving sales performance results
• Experience interpreting data and communicating it in a concise way
• Experience in managing projects and achieving deadlines
• Flexibility and ability to work effectively in a remote, hybrid or global environment
• Tech savvy, specifically experience with Salesforce
What’s On Offer?
• Salary DOE
• Car allowance
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.