About Your New Employer
Working with an expanding Trades company who are expanding and opening up a new store in Newcastle West, Co. Limerick. They are a well established company already.
About Your New Job
• Manage all aspects of a new and centrally located Tiling, Flooring, Stoves and Bathroom store,
• Responsible for the daily management and organisation, ordering stock, stock control, revenue management, shop displays, managing a team of 3
• Ensuring excellent customer service leading to growth and sales of the business.
What Skills You Need:
• 2-3 Years Store Management and Retail experience essential for this role, preferably in homeware retail
• Management or Retail qualification considered an advantage
• Experience in all aspects of managing a busy retail store and managing a small team
• Excellent Customer Service Communication, Organisation, Management and Time Management skills
• Computer Literate and experience with Stock Control systems
• Flexible with working hours predominantly 8AM – 6PM (it would be more 8.30-5.30pm)– to include working weekends/i.e. Sat.’s on rotation
What’s on Offer
• Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
• Bonus Structure based on performance
• Free Parking
• Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.