Retail Manager – Cork City
About Your New Employer:
Working with a leading religious publisher, with a nationwide retail network, as well as a significant distribution business who are looking for a Retail Store Manager, to oversee operations at their Cork store.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Sales & Marketing and play a pivotal role in driving high performance and developing a service-orientated culture within the store. The ideal applicant will be driven, energetic, genuine and passionate, with the ability to lead a team and support the future direction of the store.
As the Store Manager you will be actively involved in recruiting, motivating and developing a team of highly trained colleagues to drive sales and achieve store targets. You will also play a key role in adapting and applying clear practices and procedures across the store from logistics, administration, stock management and customer service to cash management.
About your New Job:
• Delivering outstanding customer experience
• Promoting the brand
• Managing budgets and minimising costs
• Delivering results against measured KPIs
• Commercially focused, delivering operational standards
• Leading, inspiring and developing
The Skills/Experience Needed:
• Experience overseeing a retail store or similar role
• Comprehensive understanding of running a retail unit
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Experience in dealing with external suppliers/agencies
• Driven and flexible individual that thrives in a retail environment
• Strong leadership and people-management skills with the ability to drive sales through your team.
Closed Sundays and no evening work
What’s On Offer?
Salary DOE, circa €35k
What’s NextApply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.