Sales Support - Life Science
About Your New Employer:
Due to continued expansion in their Irish Sales Operations, a leading supplier of equipment & engineering solutions for several industries are looking for a Sales Support Specialist.
Providing technical and commercial support to customers and prospective customers. Supporting customers to resolve any technical issues or queries relating to product range within the Pharma area.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, results driven individual. You must be a strong team player and have excellent time management and problem-solving skills. This role is perfect for a highly motivated customer focused orientated person with a desire to be a part of a growing team.
About Your New Job:
• Supporting customers to resolve any technical issues or queries relating to the prevailing product range and their applications.
• Ensure that the advice provided is accurate, current and secures a successful resolution to the enquiries.
• Interface with customers and suppliers delivered by phone, email and face-to-face if required.
• Maintain accurate and detailed records /files on customer job files.
• Responsibility for awareness and action of related personal, department & company KPI’s.
• Need to meet deadlines and work towards set Team and departmental targets.
The Skills/Experience Needed:
• Previous experience in Sales Support and Customer Service
• Excellent administration & IT skills, including experience with MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & ERP systems.
• Must be able to identify Customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions whilst achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Committed to Customer Satisfaction and continuous improvement.
What’s On Offer?
• Salary DOE €34k-€38k+ but open to negotiate for experience
• Bonus up to 10% based on performance targets
• Health Insurance after 12 months
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.