USTOMER SERVICE - SWEDISH
About Your New Employer
- My client is an Airline company and I am helping them to recruit for a number of Customer Service Agents with fluency in Swedish. This role is fully remote here in Ireland and training is provided
About Your New Job as a Customer Service Agent
- You will log and diagnose customer issues on all products and applications.
- You will provide the customer with solutions through gathering information, trouble shooting and problem research
- Escalate and management of calls according to required standards of the company
What Skills You Need
- Fluent Swedish and English
- Excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent salary + benefits to include Healthcare, Discount Scheme, Bike to Work Scheme and relocation assistance.
- Fully remote here in Ireland.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sandra Martin on 01 - 4744608
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.