Senior Design Assurance Engineer
About Your New Employer
In your job as Senior Design Assurance Engineer, you will be working for a Galway based Medical Device company. As Senior Design Assurance Engineer you will be working on the development of life changing technologies.
About Your New Job
- You will serve as extended team member on a PDP Project representing the Design Assurance function and will report dotted line to the quality lead on the project.
- You will lead strategies for test method validations, design verification and shelf-life protocols / reports.
- You will be responsible for keeping abreast of industry best practice with respect to product design.
- You will maintain expert, up to date knowledge of developments in regulatory compliance requirements for product design, development, transfer, and commercialization activities.
- You will be required to liaise with departments, both internally and externally to build strong collaborative partnerships.
- You will be required to provide Quality input into new product development, process improvements and change control.
- As required, you will support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to standard requirements.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and internal regulations to assure compliance.
What You Need
- Honours Bachelor Degree in a STEM discipline
- Experience working on Design of Med Device products
- 4 years experience working within Med Device working
What’s on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Hybrid Working
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Health Insurance
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.