Finance Manager- Co. Leitrim
About Your New Employer
- Designer and manufacturer of best-in-class road maintenance solutions.
- Strong mission statement.
- A growing company.
About Your New Finance Manager Job
- As a Finance Manager you will manage the Finance team and collaborate with other departments.
- In the job you will participate as an integral part of the Manufacturing Operations Management team, providing financial analysis, evaluations, and decision-making insights on all aspects of the contracting operations.
- The Finance Manager will act as a Finance lead on strategic projects.
- The role will involve preparing pricing strategies and proposals for potential new customers and products.
- In the job you will direct and prepare all statutory and corporate financial statements, reports and analysis for the group of companies.
What Skills You Need for this Job
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA)
- Over 5 years post qualification experience.
- Experience working in a small medium sized enterprise.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience working in the manufacturing sector.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Free employee assistance programme
- Apply for this job now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
- If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch by calling Shauna Brennan on 353 91749268. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.