About Your New Employer
My client is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, they have 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
About Your New Job
- Perform the Broking Role for their portfolio of Clients dealing with Renewals and all mid-term alterations and queries
- Achieve best client service in an efficient and friendly manner ensuring that all client deadlines are met
- Follow company procedures for Renewals and New business
- Participate in project work
- Build relationships and provide support to a number of different teams across the Regions business
What Skills You Need
- CIP qualified
- Previous experience working for an insurer or broker.
- Business related degree
- Hard working, proactive and flexible
- Capable of solving problems
- Passion for learning about and understanding the insurance industry
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary + benefits
- Healthy work life balance
- Hybrid working
- Exam reward scheme
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry Harrison on 01 4744 649
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.