About Your New Employer
My client is at the forefront of the medical device industry. This company boasts an incredible culture of work, coupled with an ever-evolving industry, means that there is always room for professional and personal growth.
Each individual member of the team is vital and your contribution on a daily basis assists with the betterment of mankind as a whole. Commitment, determination and work ethic are the cornerstones of the company's ethos.
About Your New Job
- You will be at echnical Team Member on teams comprising representatives from purchasing, Supplier Quality and Business Units responsible for all aspects of supplier management of acquisitions.
- You will demonstrate technical skills in risk management and remediation.
- You will be responsible for supporting objectives of the team in terms of quality, cost and service.
- You will support the continuous improvement of quality & quality systems, service capability and total cost of ownership throughout the supply chain.
- You will support the investigation of material quality issues as they arise. Work with quality, procurement & business units to resolve issues and disposition product.
- You will promotes the quality system within the Supply Base.
- You will work with procurement, supplier quality engineering, receiving inspection & business units to ensure that components meet specific requirements.
- You will ensure that adequate corrective actions are identified, implemented and controlled by suppliers
- You will provide guidance to other functional areas in applying Supplier Management system requirements
- You will contribute to the development, maintenance and improvement of supplier management policies and procedures.
- You must communicate effectively with all internal & external stakeholders.
- You must develop new supply sources with the procurement team.
- You must assess and approve supplier requested process change.
- You must identify, Support, and leads material value improvement projects (VIP’s) throughout the supply chain.
What Skills You Need
- You must have a minimum 2 years’ work experience in a supplier engineering role or similar field.
- You must have a level 8 degree.
- You must have a working knowledge and application of business and technical concepts, procedures and practices required to successfully integrate new acquisitions.
- You must have knowledge to scope, plan and execute risk review and successfully remediate risks highlighted as a result of the review process.
- You must have general knowledge of complimentary industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- You must have previous experience of managing acquisitions from a supplier management perspective desirable.
What’s on Offer
- Meaningful career progression
- Excellent working-life balance
- Pension scheme
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.