About Your New Employer
Accounts Technician/Assistant with a global business based in North Dublin.
About Your New Job
- Work closely with the management team within a successful, entrepreneurial style business.
- Processing stock and service invoices through AP on ERP system with monthly reconciliations.
- Setting up new suppliers and updating existing supplier record.
- Reviewing AP ledger, printing final AP Aging report.
- Sending daily bank transactions to credit controllers and directors.
- Assisting with monthly payroll from time to time.
What You Need
- Strong Accounts Payable experience.
- Previous AR & Payroll experience would be beneficial.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €40,000 - €45,000 plus benefits.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.