About Your New Employer
Our client is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist with a heritage that dates back to 1979. They offer a comprehensive range of global payment and foreign exchange services. They can handle every aspect of a client’s foreign payment needs, from risk consultation to transaction execution.
About Your New Job
- As the Supply Chain Operations Manager, you will be responsible for transaction processing.
- Continuously assess Financial Security requirements.
- Continuous review and reporting of all operational risk in all processing aspects including processing, compliance, and system.
What Skills You Need
- To apply you will need banking/financial experience
- Experience in an Operational leadership role
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Processes
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company Pensions
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Seán O’Brien on 01-4744628.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.