Qualified Tax Accountant Required for Industry Company. Make the move from practice!
About Your New Employer
• International company with an established presence in Dublin, the UK, and other European locations.
• Strong history of hiring people from practice and training the up within their new roles.
• Excellent reputation for looking after their staff, paying healthy salaries, and offering attractive benefits packages.
About Your New Job
• In this role you will work closely with a Tax Manager who will provide you with all the training and support you will need as you settle into your new role.
• The focus of the role will be on operational tax. You will gain exposure to international tax due to this businesses reach across Europe.
What Skills You Need
• Qualified or Part Qualified Tax Accountant.
• Practice or industry experience.
• An interest in learning about areas of tax you have not previously gained exposure to.
What’s on Offer
• A salary of up to €65,000.
• A fantastic benefits package which includes a bonus, pension, and cash benefit which you can take as cash or spend on a range of benefits!
• A flexible ‘work from home’ policy.
• If interested, please apply to this advert with your CV.
• Alternatively, please contact Sam Breckon in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We will support you throughout your application, offering insights and advise to increase your chances of securing this job.
• As a market leading Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland, we have a large client base, and there is a high chance we will have other job opportunities for you to consider.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.