About your new employer
An Established Company that designs and manufactures a full range of precision air conditioning equipment for a variety of markets are looking for Warehouse Supervisor to join their cork operations in their Carrigaline/Ringaskiddy area.
You will be responsible for taking the lead role in the Supervision of the full Warehousing functions
About your new job
- Take an active role in training all direct reports to the highest standard
- Maintain up to date training records for all direct reports
- Lead the warehouse team to ensure all team members reach their full potential
- Ensure all equipment under the responsibility of warehousing personnel is maintained correctly by performing daily checks & maintaining the appropriate logs
- Driving a cycle counting programme to a min accuracy of 98% by line item & ensuring that discrepancies are reconciled, communicated & process improvements identified & implemented.
- Making sure all deliveries are tracked, fully checked off & received in without exception
- Ensure timely & accurate receipt of goods
- Perform visual inspection on all deliveries & report any findings that do not meet standard
- Ensure any rejected deliveries are communicated to all relevant parties & isolated from use.
- Expedite any late deliveries to production
- Manage Kan-Ban items
- Ensure production orders are kitted as per production requirement
- Ensure any late deliveries are expedited to the floor and accurately accounted for 100% transactional accuracy
- Ensure that all outbound shipments & any required information are prepared in a timely manner in coordination with the logistics officer
What skill/experience you need
- Experience of working in a fast paced stores
- You must be innovative, a good leader and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience & knowledge of inventory control/management systems
- Excellent organisational skills
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role (Mon-Friday).
- Salary DOB.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.