Internal Controls Accountant Required For Financial Services Company In Dublin – Ideal Role For Qualified Accountant With 0-4 years PQE
About Your New Employer
This financial services company is a subsidiary of a larger international financial services group with offices around the world.
About Your New Job
This is a newly created position which will work closely with the Internal Audit Manager and the wider corporate governance team. The purpose of the role is to implement and oversee the internal controls for the company. Key responsibilities will include:
• Execute and document compliance, internal, financial, and operational controls.
• Evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment.
• Analyse risks and proactively identify the root causes of issues.
• Work closely with the group Internal and compliance control colleagues in the early identification of emerging control issues and reporting them timely to the Managing Director.
• Employ computer-assisted auditing tools and identify opportunities for the use of continuous monitoring and automated auditing.
• Perform analytical reviews.
• Design and develop relevant reports and efficient processes to monitor and improve business.
What Skills You Need
• Qualified Accountant with 0-5 years PQE.
• For this role you will need to have exposure to the controls environment.
• Practice training would be ideal, however candidates with no audit training will be considered.
• No financial services background required.
What’s on Offer
• Basic salary up to €70,000
• 25 days holiday
• Pension contributions of 10%
• Long term hybrid working option (full time office at the start)
• If interested, please apply to this advert with your CV.
• Alternatively, please contact Sam Breckon in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We will support you throughout your application, offering insights and advise to increase your chances of securing this job.
• As a market leading Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland, we have a large client base, and there is a high chance we will have other job opportunities for you to consider.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.