Senior Quality Engineer
About Your New Employer
In your job as Senior Quality Engineer, you will be working for a Galway based Medical Device company. As Senior Quality Engineer you will be working on life changing technologies.
About Your New Job
- You will collaborate with other functions in a team environment providing Quality input & leadership.
- You will provide guidance to project teams and engineers in developing protocols, reports, procedures, deviations and change requests for identified projects
- It’s your job to provide technical support for the manufacture of existing products and the growth and development / transfer of new products / technologies.
- In your new job you will ensure the QMS including document control system, calibration system, internal audits and NCR/CAPA system is maintained.
- You will monitor the suitability and effectiveness of the QMS and assure compliance with current US and international regulations and ISO standards.
- You will actively participate in specification development in relation to design input development
- You will manage and oversee key elements of Batch Release
- It's your job to manage supplier approval and qualification of new/revised items which includes supplier audits & Non-Conformances.
What You Need
- A Bachelor (level 8) of Engineering, Sciences or equivalent
- 6 years’ experience within Medical Device, Pharma industries
- Extensive knowledge of QMS and current international and European regulations/standards with respect to medical devices.
- Design for Manufacturing and lean manufacturing experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Excellent Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Insurance
- 25 Days Annual Leave
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.