About Your New Employer
My client is a family run Cork & Dublin based company providing comprehensive cost-effective advice and solutions on all aspects of Company Law, Accounting, Tax, Company Secretarial Practice and Corporate Governance to external clients, allowing them to focus growing their business in Ireland.
They are proud to be a Great Place to Work Certified company because of their people and culture which is based on delivering great experiences for their customers, employees and communities. A truly flexible employer, they allow staff to work hybrid options that suit them best, from either their Cork or Dublin office.
About Your New Job
In this role, you will be involved with support from the team in handling the day-to-day compliance and company secretarial duties of a portfolio of corporate clients, including:
- Manage a portfolio of diverse clients across varied industry sectors, with responsibility for ensuring client companies meet their statutory obligations.
- Maintain accurate statutory books and records for clients, completing all required CRO filings. Review, update, or revise file contents to reflect current status.
- Ensuring all Companies Act 2014 filings and registrations are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Respond to client and third-party queries and providing advice on a range of company secretarial matters and Companies Act 2014.
- Drafting board minutes and resolutions, CRO forms, Constitution, share documents, client communications and advices.
- Maintain records of incoming and outgoing materials, information and filing obligations through use of digital platforms/systems.
- Maintain checklists, logs, worksheets, or other records used to monitor the status of client companies.
- Issue invoices and collect payments.
- Participation in a variety of project work.
- Administrative tasks.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
What Skills You Need
- 1 Honours Third level qualification.
- Chartered Governance (ICSA) Qualified or Chartered Governance (ICSA) Part Qualified.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in a professional practice.
- Strong communication skills, an ability to think on their feet, excellent attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills are essential for this multi-client role.
- Ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel, Microsoft Word, Windows, etc.).
- Knowledge of Diligent (Blueprint) Software or an equivalent would be an advantage.
- Team player while at the same time having the ability to work independently.
What’s on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity for you to develop quickly and progress your career within the wider organisation
- Exposure to working with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to work with high performing teams.
- Excellent base salary
- Flexible Hybid working model
- Flexible Friday initiative – early finish on Fridays throughout the summer and ahead of Bank Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ellie Gavin on +353 1 4744645
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.