About Your New Employer
- Irish chemical & distribution organisation specialised in providing world-class solutions to the chemical industry
- You will work in partnership with some of the world’s largest companies at the forefront of the chemical management industry
About Your New Job
- As a Quality Assurance Specialist you will assist with the implementation and development of the site QMS in line with the standards to which it operates (ISO, HACCP, FEMAS, BRC, GDP)
- You will ensure all aspect of the QMS are implemented, documented, and maintained across the group
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of deviations and subsequently ensure the appropriate level of investigation is performed and documented to permit resolution and closure of deviation
- The QA Specialist will assist with Document Management and Control
- Conduct internal audits in line with the annual audit schedule
- You will document all audits, assign actions and track results as part of the set KPIs
- Assist in the preparation, completion and follow up to external audits
- The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Change Control process by assisting in the evaluation of changes ahead of approval, reviewing change control post implementation and assessing completion of assigned actions to permit closure
- You will also deal directly with the Customer on day-to-day issues pertaining to Quality and ensure queries are answered in a timely manner
What Skills You Need
- You should have a primary Degree in Science, Food Science or related field.
- Ideally experienced in food, pharma, chemicals or logistics industry.
- Previous experience of ISO 9001 / FEMAS / BRC is desirable but not essential.
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail and report writing required.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position supporting some of the world’s largest companies across various industries
- Very competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ryan Malone on 086 771 8408. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.