About Your New Employer
Growing global pharmaceutical company which supplies over 130 countries with pharmacetuical products. In Ireland, our client has been manufacturing pharmaceutical products for over 60 years. The company is dedicated to putting patients first and are passionate about the work they do.
About Your New Job
- Help with investigations and assist in root cause analysis as required.
- Review and certification of lab batch paperwork.
- Drive Lab investigations into OOS and/or OOT results at the Labs and help in the closing out of CAPAs, Deviations, and other quality actions.
- Assist/ perform equipment qualification and calibrations.
- Participate in improvement projects designed to improve laboratory processes.
- Assist in method transfers within the lab group when needed.
- Contribute to the LabArchive procedure by processing, collating, and filing of lab batch paperwork.
What Skills You Need
You will have a relevant 3rd level degree as well as at least 4 years relevant pharmacetuical experience in a cGMP environment.
What’s on Offer
Excellent basic salary on offer
Annual Bonus, competitive pension plan and healthcare for yourself & dependents
Brilliant work-life balance
Clear progression opportunities
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Amy Morgan on +353 85 162 7272
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.