International Financial Services Company Require A Qualified Internal Auditor. Ideal Role For Someone Coming Straight From Practice. NO FS Background Required
About Your New Employer
This Internal Audit role is with an international financial services company with a large presence overseas. Their Dublin operation is small, however they are a successful company who are a market leader in their field.
About Your New Job
Working closely with the MD of the Irish office, the Senior Internal Auditor and the wider international audit team, the successful candidate will play a key role implementing and overseeing the internal controls of the business. Duties will include:
• Execute and document compliance, internal, financial, and operational controls.
• Evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment.
• Analyse risks and proactively identify the root causes of issues.
• Work closely with the group Internal and compliance control colleagues in the early identification of emerging control issues and reporting them timely to the Managing Director.
• Employ computer-assisted auditing tools and identify opportunities for the use of continuous monitoring and automated auditing.
• Perform analytical reviews.
• Design and develop relevant reports and efficient processes to monitor and improve business.
What Skills You Need
• Qualified Accountant or Auditor.
• Practice trained is ideal, however candidates who have qualified in industry also considered.
• Recently qualified from practice will work well, however those with PQE in an internal audit role could also be a good fit.
• Solid understanding of internal control concepts.
What’s on Offer
• Basic salary up to €70,000
• 25 days holiday
• Pension contributions of 10%
• Long term hybrid working option (full time office at the start)
• If interested, please apply to this advert with your CV.
• Alternatively, please contact Sam Breckon in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We will support you throughout your application, offering insights and advise to increase your chances of securing this job.As a market leading.
Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland, we have a large client base, and there is a high chance we will have other job opportunities for you to consider.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.