Trade Settlement Specialist Permanent €50k to €65k + Benefits
Our Client is a leading global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions. The company provides innovative solutions to help clients manage their funds in a safe and efficient manner.
- Manage all aspects of the trade confirmation, affirmation and settlement process with the client, brokers or custodian banks
- Ensure custodians are notified in a timely manner of all investment manager client trade activity
Coordinate accurate account and broker delivery instructions with client trading departments and vendor applications
- Monitor failed trades and work with counterparties and custodians to resolve trade fails in a timely manner
- B.S./B.A. in accounting or finance or related experience.
- Knowledge of financial, investment industry and/or institutional separate accounts.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of international trade settlement market standards
- Basic knowledge and understanding of fixed income and equity product types
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.