Mortgage Arrears Consultant
Permanent €45K TO €50K +10% Bonus + Hybrid Working Arrangements
This role is now open to candidates with strong Mortgage experience. Arrears or Collections experience is not required.
- Manage the assigned loan portfolio ensuring all relevant Client and legislative policies and procedure are adhered to. However, assignment of work may not always be on a case ownership basis it will be driven by the Senior Manager Residential Mortgage / ASU and will vary over time depending on overall portfolio position.
- Assess the current position on each account in your portfolio/ workload in relation to balance, arrears, payment history and customer engagement to date. You will then actively engage via phone, letter and personal meetings with customers primarily to ensure all relevant information is collated, arrears are collected and accounts are regularized.
- Individual activity on accounts should be in line with divisional process, systems and procedures and overall compliance with CPC and CCMA regulations.
- 5 to 10 years experience in Mortgages
- Min 3 years’ experience of lending and / or recoveries in residential and commercial loans essential.
- Experience of working in a client facing role and dealing with all aspects of Mortgages.
- Strong financial analysis skills with a proven ability to review, understand and interpret financial accounts, management accounts and budgets.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.