PRODUCT ANALYST (BUSINESS ANALYST / SYSTEMS ANALYST) - DAILY RATE CONTRACT - DUBLIN/ HYBRID
Our Investment Client is looking for a Product Analyst to join their team for an initial 12 Month Daily Rate Contract Role. The ideal candidate will have worked as a BA / SA for 6+ years.
Hybrid working available but the candidate must be based in Ireland.
What you will be doing
The Product Analyst will join forces with the team lead, engineers, architects, and operations teams to ensure our business objectives become reality in their cybersecurity space.
You will contribute to driving toward outstanding solutions.
By role modeling and promoting agile and company leadership principles, you will promote and sustain an innovative agile culture. T
The Cybersecurity team provides data loss prevention controls to the Enterprise with the aim of detecting and safeguarding the firm’s sensitive data. The Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Microsoft team is responsible for the delivery of new DLP controls in compliance with cybersecurity standards and Threat Operational requirements.
What skills you need
- 6+ years’ experience as systems analyst or business analyst delivering technology solutions using agile development practices
- Ability to understand the technology and software architecture of an application
- Strong analysis skills, with a proven track record of delivering complex technology projects
- Experience with minimum viable product definition and product backlog management
- Experience with vendor integrations including performing gap analysis and statistical analysis
- Being able to understand a program level of work and coordinate it into consumable parts of prioritized initiatives
- Analyzing and detailing current processes, seeing opportunities to meet project objectives, and make recommendations for future approaches
What’s on Offer
- A 12 Month Daily Rate Contract Role
- Negotiable Daily Rates
- Hybrid Working Available
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on +353 1 4744600.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.