Communications and Marketing Executive
My client is seeking a detail-oriented Communications and marketing Executive to join their team, become a part of a team that are advocates for better access to healthcare through extended professional jobs for the health sector in the community.
About Your New Employer
My client is the representative and professional body for this community in Ireland, with a current membership of over 2,300 partners and representing 95% of community partners countrywide.
As communications and marketing executive, you will be responsible for supporting internal communications with members, coordinating media campaigns to raise awareness for the healthcare community in Ireland. You will be developing and promoting social media content, coordinating, and managing advertising campaigns and managing events. The role holder will have strong communications and interpersonal skills to help develop and implement the clients’ communications strategies.
- You will collate, produce, and issue regular communications to members including weekly eNewsletters and monthly printed publications (General Memorandum) and regularly monitor the usage of these publications.
- You will engage with both national and local media.
- You will draft briefing documents and press releases and act as a point of contact with the media and assist in responding to enquiries and liaising with and briefing management and spokespersons when required.
- You will act as a point of contact with our media relations company
- You will coordinate and develop advertising campaigns as required for TV, radio, VOD, and social media.
What Skills You Need
- Relevant third level qualification and at least three years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Strong IT, organisational and administration skills;
- Excellent time and project management skills, with the capacity to move smoothly between simultaneous projects and work to strict deadlines
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Shannon howe on 014744659
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple of social media related jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.